cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing SOAP/ XML in ABAP Proxy!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In an interview I was asked a question on abap proxy.

In a scenerio where data from file gets into R/3 ztable through abap proxy, when data has already left XI and about to enter r/3, there is some SOAP XML format , and data can be tested/ debugged at this point. I was not sure about the exact point, but surely not the payload in SXMB_MONI.

Can any1 tell me more about this part of Abap proxy testing.The interviewer said, this is popular testing of abap proxy scenerio . I am also sure, I am not asking for how to debug Abap coding in the method endmethod part in SPROXY .

Can any1 help!

Regards,

Arnab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I felt the useful link was

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5393. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

In sproxy choose your interface and

go with menu proxy---> Test interface

follow the link which gives u step by step procedure

Regds,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Many thanks, but I hav already gone through this.Also, found out on my own the blog

Awaring you helpful points,

Many thanks

Arnab.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is at the SPROXY of the back end system. Here you can select the proxy interface and click execute.. and paste the XML payload set brake points and debug.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

VijayaShankar ,

Ok... I am a beginner, but can you tell me has it anything like SOAP in it, as I remember my interviewer saying the term SOAP .Actually I just want to reach the point.

Regards,

Arnab .