cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in assigning sales document type to sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to assing sales document type to sales area, but system is not allowing me to do that

I am having this error message

" First, maintain the sales area <1000/14/00> as a common sales area, and

then assign allowed sales document types. This means: Complete the IMG

activity Assign sales area to sales document types in the sequence

entered here."

Note:

I have never created a distribution channel "14" and division "00" then why system is asking me to define this as a common sales area.

How can I maintain common sales area ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

1.You go to VOR1 transaction here you check what is the distribution channel assigned as common distribution channel for your sales organisation and distribution channel ,if it is improper then maintain correct Distribution channel.

2.You go to VOR2 transaction here you check what is the division assigned as common division to your sales organisation and Divisionif ,it is improper then maintain correct Division.

3.You go to OVAO transaction here you assign reference sales organisation to your sales organisations.

4.You go to OVAM transaction here you assign reference distribution channel to your sales organisation and common distribution channel.

5.You go to OVAN transaction here you assign reference division to your sales organisation and common division.

6.Finally you assin sales document type to your referenced sales area.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Nov 11, 2008 5:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To rectify this error first check whether the sales area has maintained properly or not, then maintain combine sales organizations and combine distribution channels and combine divisions finally assign sales areas to your document type.

Hari Challa