cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

In the SD Revenue Account Determination,there are two condition type,without CO account assignment KOFI,and with CO account assignment KOFK.

In the business processign in SD,which Account Determination should be used?

I can't understand it.....

Can anybody explain it minutely?

Than you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KOFK is used when MTO (Make to Order) scenario & Controlling module is there & for Product Costing.

KOFI is used for MTS (Make to Stock) scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I want to know how SAP system distinguish where to use KOFI and where to use KOFK.

For MTS&MTO scenario:

in a Specific sales order,where decide it will use KOFI or KOFK?

Thank you for your replay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stehen,

If, Module: Controlling (CO) along with Module: Financials (FI) is activated, you should have also account determinations KOFK in

T. Code: VKOA.

KOFI - Account determination with FI (No Cost assignemnet, posting accouns to FI)

KOFK - Account determination with CO (Cost Assignment i.e. WBS; Posting Acounts to FI & CO)

SD posting to FI you should define G/L ACCOUNTS for conditon KOFI and the same billing is subjected to COPA then you must defined the cost elements to KOFK. If you don't define the G/L accounts in with KOFK conditon the in the standard system sales activity (e.g. sales order creation ) will give you incomplition log

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Firstly,thank for your so particular explaining.

In the VKOA it has two records such as:

V KOFI 10 1000 DC DT ERF XXXXXX

V KOFK 10 1000 DC DT ERF XXXXXX

If i create two sales orders,one for MTS,another for MTO,the combination determination (10 1000 DC DT)is same.

How it reads the account determination records?

I don't know if my expression blurry.

Thanks!