cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Field (Num) cant receive data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I just created an input form that sent data to the pop up which has data service in result showing some fields in a table form containing data type Num. The table then connect to an end point in the popup iView. And so to receive the data I created an Input Field with data type Num back in the form of the main iView thats mapped to the field(Num) of the table(popup iView).

All the data mapping has been done correctly but the Input Field(Num) kept showing 0.00

I have also tried replacing the Input Field with an Expression Box(Num) but still its the same.

But for data mapped(Text), its working fine.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harriz,

In the pop up, your are using the table form, from the table form it is connected to end point, I think for this you have followed this steps, drag the out port of a table and select the end point , at this point it will ask you to select coulmns that you want to bring in end point.

if you done with this ok. or else do the same procedure once again.

now place the button on table form (open the table in layout tab right click select tool bar and create a button say "OK" and assign custom action say "OK" )

now open the data mapping link which connects the table form and end point assign the event name "OK" (i.e assign ok button action code)

after this come to main view

select popup innovation link ( i.e pop up that connects the main view and pop up view)

go to popup output window and assign the required end point field to required field in the main view

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have done exactly as the steps that you have mentioned in my previous attempt. In fact, I have redo the whole process but still the input field(NUM) kept showing 0.00 as if it didnt receive./mapped with the data from the table in the popup iview.

Regards

Harriz

Answers (0)