cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work order with pr

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am currently able to business complete my work orders with PR even if the PR has not been converted to PO and therefore the materials are not yet delivered. how can i do it in such a way that i cannot business complete a work order with outstanding PR and/or PO.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you have converted your PR to PO then system will not allow you to do the business completion ,but if you have not converted the same system will allow ,because system will consider PR has been worngly created and hence TECO has been done.

For your requirement may be you have to use some user exit while doing Technical completion .Kinldy search in WIKI area you can find the exist

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

i have a PO on the work order. the problem is it is just a warning message. i still have the option of "complete" "log" and "cancel" button. if i tick the complete it closes (business complete) the work order. how can i make it an error message?

Thank you

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am not able to access the system wright now. kindly check whether the PO is fully delivered ,if so system will complete the order.also if not then while system gives information as you said kindly press the complete button then , i think system will TECO the order and do not Business complete

kindly check and revert back

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir it allows me to business complete the work order

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

May be your PO has been marked with Delivery completed indicator .kindly check in PO item detail "Delivery" TAB whether it is marked has completed ,then system will allow you to do business completion

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sir it is not marked as delivery completed. again when i do business complete it says "completion possible with warning" then there is the options of "complete", "log" and "cancel".

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi obei,

kindly mark the final invoice indicator in PO account assignement and try to close the MO .... the final invoice indicator states that no invoices can be posted against the PO ...check nd revert back

regrds

pushpa