Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNAL.HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK HTTP response contains status code 50

syed_khurram2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting error message "INTERNAL.HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Timeout" when I call a proxy to retrieve data from external database (oracle) through XI (Synchronous Call). This proxy works fine if the data size is limited to 120 MB but terminates with above message if data size is larger may be > 130 MB but some time it works as well with this data size.

Me & our basis team are working hard to fine out the issue but still could not succeeded. we have applied the OSS Note 807000 but still we are getting the error message. To make it more clear I am sending SQL Query to Reciever (Oracle) from SAP through ABAP proxies.

If I check the status of messages in "Monitor for processed XML messages" the message has status icon which says "Log version" I am new in XI Please help me to solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Visual Admin --> cluster-data -> Global server configuration -> services -> Http Provider --> Properties and change the value of parameter ServletsLongDataTransferTimeout from 180000(3 min) to some higher value say 10 min(600000).

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this parameter exist in a 7.1 system? If so, where can I find it?

I can't see it in the NWA or in the Config Tool.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

increase your timeout.

check thread for same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey...try increasing the synchronous timeout parameter. I think the default is 180 secs.

I would suggest you look at redesigning the the interface to pull the data in smaller pieces...120 Mb is really big...Pi gives max throughput at around 5 mb...

Dont worry about the log version....It just persisted in the system when a job is still running... try looking at the same message after a while...it would have changed its stsatus.

Arvind R