cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Key Combination for VB01 - Create Listing/Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I need to create a new Key Combination for and Exclusion in VB01. The requirement is to restrict materials by sold to's country or destination country. In SPRO under Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions> Listings/Restrictions I have created a new condition table with Material and Destination country. Could someone provide some specific instructions of what to do after that?

Thank you very much,

Sergiy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the same place where you created the table, there is an option for maintaining the access sequence. You have to add the table to the access sequence that is set to the condition type.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brian, I did find it under there in Maintain access sequences for listing/exclusion, just had to select accesses instead and then fields. Thanks for you input,

Sergiy

Edited by: Sergiy Mysyk on Nov 11, 2008 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this listing/exclsuions can be used in service orders also.

Thanks,

priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

if you are talking about the service order in sales order then yes. Under SPRO>Sales and Distributions>Basis Functions>Listing/Exclusions you can go into Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type and activate a certain exclusions for your particular type of order.

Hope this helps,

Sergiy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

After you have defined the condition tables, you have to put them into the access sequence.

When defining the access sequence pls make sure that you define the tables from more specific to more general.

Define the condition types for listing / exclusion & assign the access sequnece to it.

Then define the listing / exclusion procedure. Add the condition types to the procedure. For eg A00001 or B00001

Then assign the procedure to the sales doc type. Only then system will apply the listing / exclusion.

Maintain the condition records.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After Creating ConditionTables in V/05.. Go to V/07-- Maintain Access Sequence.. If u have already created Access Sequence.. U can make new entries in that Access Sequence and place the table in that Access Sequence.

After Placing tables in Access Sequence after that Place this Access Sequence in Condition Types(V/06)

Then when u create a VB01 u can get Key combination what u created .. Then u can easily create Listing/Exclusion with that new Combination.

Any querires Revert back to me.

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

The V/* tables seem to be only for pricing conditions and not exclusions. When I created a condition tables in SPRO>Sales and Distributions>Basis Functions>Listing/Exclusions it was not showing in V/05 and my access sequence from the same place was not showing in V/07.

I did find a place in

SPRO>Sales and Distributions>Basis Functions>Listing/Exclusions, just had to select Maintain access sequences for listing/exclusion and select the access sequence and select Accesses. Then I was able to add the access sequence with my new table.

Thanks for you input however,

Sergiy