cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail is not sent to approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workflow for approval is working fine but no email is sent to approver in SOST when the shopping cart is ordered. However, there is a message for approval in Inbox in SRM 5.0.

I have check marked all options for all roles in the Shopping Cart scenario in SPRO->u2026->Determine recipient of notifications. Mail is set up in SCOT with Internet Address Area set to *. On the users in SU01 I am only using internal email addresses where communication is set to Email (could I also use Remote Email?). I have set the FORWARD_WI=X attribute in ppoma_bbp for all users. In SO16 I have set the radio button for "Send to users home address".

In SOST I can see mails when a SC has been changed, rejected, and approvedu2026 but not any mail notification when a SC is sent for approval.

Do you have a solution or any sugestions to fix this problem?

Best regards

Niels

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 5.0,report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP is used scehdule offline approval mails .Please see whether this program has been scehduled to send the offline mails.

Also goto tcode SBWP and create a test mail and see whether you can see the entry for that mail in tcode SOST.

Please see the foll link for more deatils:

SRM5.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/31/ec423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

SRM 4.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/31/47c6cb8e9249f2bc29444212e4704a/frameset.htm

You need to check the settings mentioned in the link above before you scehdule the report for snding the approval mails to the external email ID's of the approvers.

The job mentioned are only for sending the approval mails.To send the requester notification messages to external mail box (instead of SRM inbox),see the foll thread for more pointers:

Do let me know if you need an further help.

BR,

Disha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha!

Thanks for the quick and helpful response. Actually I forgot to mention that I am not looking into offline approval. However, I read all your links and came across the description of 'Approval'... I had to run the report RSWUWFMLEC (doh!). So now it is working. I changed back the setting in SO16 from "Send to home address".

Best regards

Niels