cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Table data using RFC as a Web services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want to send ztable data from CRM system using RFC as a web service , but i want to read records only for a particular date and time , so how can i go about this scenario.

regards;Keith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

My scenario is CRM>XI>SAP

Now i want to trnsfer the CRM lead document data for a particular day to transfer from CRM database table to sap

but i dont want to resend those records to sap next day,

so how to model this case.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

for that scenario you need two RFC adapter. Of course you can use as well proxies as dicussed before. Forget about webservices.

You told me above that you have z-table? add a date/time field and if a set will be inserted fill those fields with sy-datum / sy-uzeit.

Your CRM select can now easy select only the actual data.

Because of performance i would recommed a asynchron scenario, for example:

A ABAP programm is selecting the data and is calling a module like

CALL function 'myFunction'

DESTINATION 'mySM59'

IN BACKGROUND TASK

This function module is build anywhere and imported into Repository and is working a outbound interface. Inbound interface is a second function module, which is imported from R/3. The ABAP source code of that module put the data to SAP system.

The CRM ABAP programm will be called periodicly by a job.

But!! I dont know ur requirements. Unfortunately you are one of thesse persons, who are asking without giving details. I'm not the prophet...

Regards,

Udo

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

What do you want?

3rd party -> XI (webservice) -> RFC -> CRM

is that right?

If yes:

Write a function module, which is reading the database table. Date and Time has to be in "where-clause".

Import select paramter, export needed values.

The imported RFC is your inbound interface, the outbound has to be developed by your self (2 data types, 2 message types, synchro outb interface).

Use HTTP or SOAP adapter, at the other side of course RFC adapter.

Regards,

Udo