cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jco System Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying a B2B scenario using two XI servers. I'm using a SOAP client to fire the message from the source and the message is supposed to reach the 2nd XI server and from there it has to reach the R/3 system through a ABAP proxy. The scenario was working fine.

Suddenly I started getting this error saying

<b>JCO COMMUNICATION FAILURE</b>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>&quot;SYSTEM FAILURE&quot; during JCo call.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can somebody help me out of this problem as it is very urgent ?

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I'm sorry for not responding to your suggestions.

Can you please tell me what exactly needs to be done at SM21 transaction as i went through that and i'm clueless as to what to do .

Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Sorry for that, I have already posted that as a new topic.

Can you have a look at it ?

Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now the problem is that the message flows through the outbound proxy into the XI but after that it is failing at the outbound side. The Error is as follows

(127) JCO_ERROR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND: Field DYNAMIC not a member of INPUT at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$MetaData.indexOf(JCO.java:8977) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Record.getTable(JCO.java:13717) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.getDynamicConfiguration(MappingRequestHandler.java:210) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:89) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:67) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0.java:131) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy159.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:100) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer.handleRequestInternal(RFCJCOServer.java:113) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$ApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:171) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:160)</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Creating XSLT mapping Test.</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Call XSLT processor with stylsheet Test.xsl.</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Returned form XSLT processor.</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">XSLT transformation: Test.xsl completed with 0 warning(s).</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">RETURN_DYNAMIC is missing in return list.</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Arvind,

Please post your next question in a new post

(with new error in topic)

this way more people will see it and more

chances for a good response

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal/Renjith,

Looks like the SM59 connection is not stable, I mean sometimes it is on and sometimes it is off so we may have to look ino the network issues.

Anyways thanks a lot for your replies.

I will award appropriate points and close the thread here.

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

it is as i told you a memory problem. Deleting, rebuildung and XI restart will only temporary solve the problem.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Thanks for your reply .

I have tested the SM59 connection but I just want to try Michal's solution of deleting the entry in SM59 and starting the XI again .

Shall get back to you guys soon with my feedback.

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for your timely response. Actually the problem is very strange , in the SXMB_MONI it gets stuck in the que and when I go and unlock it and activate it , it restarts the message nad sometimes it goes through.

At the same time I'm trigerring a message back to XI using a outbound proxy and i'm getting the same error which is not getting refreshed at all.

I shall try your solution meanwhile if you have any other clue please do share it with me so that I can get the problem resolved at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

do a test connection of destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

using transaction SM59 and see if it is OK...

Thanks,

Renjith

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

plz have a look to transaction SM21. I assume that the JCO mapping service got too less memory. In this case the basic configuration (Java part) has to be changed.

Regards,

Udo

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. TCODE - SM59

2. delete: AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

and re-create it again with the same values

3. restart the XI

Regards,

michal