cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing post-installation steps of SAP NW 7.0 for mobile infrastructure. When I am doing SLD testing

getting an error of "com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: User MI_SERVICE has no RFC authorization for function group SSCV".

Could any body through some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Scott.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you setup the system - use the SAP_ADMIN user instead, this should cause less hassle.

Otherwise add the J2EE Super Admin role to the user, this should help as well.

I had the same issue a while back and this was the official answer from SAP tp my OSS call - so it should not be that problematic.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the system profile parameter auth/rfc_authority_check is set (value 1), then the System automatically checks at the CALL FUNCTION keyword whether the authorizations user has the required RFC authorization.

The RFC authorization object is S_RFC Authorization check at RFC access. The authorization checks access to function modules by function module group. That is, whether a user has the right to run function modules that belong to a particular group.

You can test a useru2019s RFC authorization with the function module AUTHORITY_CHECK_RFC. This function module returns RC = 0 if the user is authorized for the group that you name. The function module does not check whether an authority check will actually take place.

Across system boundaries, the automatic authorization check is only performed in systems that are not recognized as u201Ctrustworthyu201D. Rating a system as an RFC Trusted/Trusting System is done using transaction SMT1.