cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fileds of confirmation transferred to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have some new custom fields in the srm confirmations that must be transferred to R/3 system.

Someone know which are the fileds transferred to the R/3 system with the standard function?

Thanks.

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

The Function Module which creates the confirmation IDOC to be posted from EBP message type MBGMCR is IDOC_GR_CREATE. You can find the structure and the fields in the FM which will be passed on the standard IDOC message type for the same. Inorder to accomodate custom fields you need to enhance the FM mentioned above as well as the message type MBGMCR in EBP and R/3.

Further remember you need to enhance the FM in R/3 BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE for accomodating the custom fields. Further as of Release ERP2005, you have the option in the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to use a BAdI to recognize customer-specific source code using an enhancement implementation.

Regards

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could please help us on transferring custom fields of Confirmation from SRM to ECC?

We are facing the same problem?

Please help

Thanks,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the MBGMCR idoc - this is used to transfer confirmations to ECC.

I haven't ever tried to transfer custom fields with confirmations to ECC, but I suspect you have to extend/adjust the IDOC as well (which I believe isn't easy as there are several components to be altered). Maybe you can do something with a custom RFC function in SRM that is called from a possible user-exit in ECC when posting a confirmation.

Regards,

Robin