cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries in AISUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m tryint to add a new entry in transaction AISUSER. I have a valid ABAP user and a SAP customer number, but I haven´t the contact person. Warning says the contact person are in table AICONTACTS. The problem is that this is a SAP table, and it musn´t be modified manualy.

How can I add entries in this table without a developer access key? The contact person is my S user?

Thank for all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Adding your S user id in AISUSER steps below:- ( i was also face same issue its now resolved with below steps)

1) Run the following job with your user  AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA after completion of job,

2):-  In AISUSER select new Entries

3):-  User:- Give your SAP id Which exist in client(100 or production client)

Contact person:- Give your OSS id with out S and 00 (exameple:- s00123456 is your user id suppose your have give only 123456 number on Contact person, Dont give s00)

Now Important step Don't save,   on left hand one Green color tick mark   will be there you have select that one.

After that the entry will be added in AISUSER.

Now you can approve patches from Maintenance optimizer .

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh kumar v

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to maintain multiple customer number.

[This note|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1148646] should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

if i were you i would do the customizing via spro and the following note.

[Note 1082010 - Administration of several customer numbers|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1kZSZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1082010]

regards,

martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The attached note by Raguraman solved the problem. I have only one customer number, but it says it´s ok to ignore the warning and add the contact manually, that was my issue.

Thanks for all.