Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wd application error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All

i am trying to execute my wd application , i got an error in web page

The URL http://secp:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wdr_test_select_options was not called due to an error

help me how to solve this problem.

Regards

Karuna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

... One more information: this error message originates from the "CHECK" method of "CX_FQDN" class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just try to change "secp" by "localhost" within your URL.

Regards,

Kacz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

all thanks for replay,

1.I activated all wd related services in SICF transaction regarding ICF services

2.I have maintained FQDN like this way.......run/drivers/etc/hosts

under hosts i have maintained

IP address with one tab key space and my HOSTNAME with one tab key space and LOCALHOSTFULL

it is there in forum document FQDN

again i am getting an error like this .................

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://secp:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wdr_test_application_api was not called due to an error.

Note

 The following error text was processed in the system EC6 : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (secp statt secp.).

 The error occurred on the application server secp_EC6_00 and in the work process 0 .

 The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

 The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: LATE_CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

 If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system EC6 in transaction ST22.

 If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server secp_EC6_00 in transaction SM21.

 If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server secp_EC6_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

 If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: SAPUSER -l: E -s: EC6 -i: secp_EC6_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080812 -t: 161055 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

help in detail how to solve this ..........

Thanks in advance

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

all thanks for replay,

1.I activated all wd related services in SICF transaction regarding ICF services

2.I have maintained FQDN like this way.......run/drivers/etc/hosts

under hosts i have maintained

IP address with one tab key space and my HOSTNAME with one tab key space and LOCALHOSTFULL

it is there in forum document FQDN

again i am getting an error like this .................

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://secp:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wdr_test_application_api was not called due to an error.

Note

 The following error text was processed in the system EC6 : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (secp statt secp.).

 The error occurred on the application server secp_EC6_00 and in the work process 0 .

 The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

 The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: LATE_CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

 If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system EC6 in transaction ST22.

 If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server secp_EC6_00 in transaction SM21.

 If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server secp_EC6_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

 If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: SAPUSER -l: E -s: EC6 -i: secp_EC6_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080812 -t: 161055 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

help in detail how to solve this ..........

Thanks in advance

Karuna

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Whenever you get some error like that try to run an SAP standard example and see if you can do it successfully. If yes then that would mean that there's something wrong with the component that you have developed or else its to do something with your configuration settings. Try testing any application like WDR_TEST_TABLE, WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS etc,.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

uday,

i have tried almost all demos but none is executed .

Regards

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still your error pertains on the URL part..

better i would give you the solution which your basis people has to do..

Go to T.Code : rz10

->choose your instance profile with extended maintainence

->create a parameter icm/host_name_full with the parameter value as xxx.yyyyy.com and change the url as well in your hosts file..

->save and activate the profile

->restart your App.Server.

->now test your WD4A components, that will work out...

This is the only solution to your issue...

Revert back for issues,

Arjun.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SWAMY

thanx for replay,

i am practicing at home at that time of installation i gave ip(192.0.0.1) and hostname(secp) and SAPTRANSHOST by using tab spaces in windows-drivers-hosts. But u mentioned xxx.yyyy.com, there is no extension like .com what should i do , plz what is xxx and yyyy , instead of this what am going to give.Plz help out this..

Thanx in advance

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the documentation on [FQDN|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/67/be9442572e1231e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

There are also several threads in this forum which deal with this issue.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karuna,

I hope this is the problem with FQDN (fully qualified domain name.), from the URL u have mentioned.,

or if that is done check , if the application is active in SICF transaction.

to have FQDN ask your BASIS consultants to configure that..

Thanks and revert back for issues,

Arjun.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can u put the proper error message. Is the Web Dynpro component is active ?

Ranganathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls provide the error message in detail.