cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete blank line receiver side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here i have an issue with blankline with the Flatfile receiver side...I am sending an flatfile and checking the condition if the line having 9999999999 i am removing the whole line...if the 9999999999 line is middle of the file i am removing and i am not getting any blank lines an end of the file..But if i passing the 9999999999 line as end of the line in sender file i am getting the blank line... can any one give me the solution how to delete that empty line also i am using the File content convertion and giving the details below.

Recordset.addHeaderLine - 0

Recordset.fieldFixedLengths - 0

Recordset.fixedLengthTooShortHandling - Cut

Recordset.fieldSeparator - '0'

Recordset.endSeparator - 'nl'

Record.addHeaderLine - 0

Record.fieldSeparator - '0'

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer

Where ever you want to pass 9999999 you can

Only you need to do is to use

fieldFixedLengths - 0

fixedLengthTooShortHandling - Cut

at correct place. Then you will not get blank space.

Another thing is use this Recordset.endSeparator - 'nl' only when you have to put all the field in separate line

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am using the

fieldFixedLengths - 0

fixedLengthTooShortHandling - Cut,

but i am getting the empty line see my content convertion parametesrs below, here i am using Recordset and Record can u please suggest me where exactly i need to use above parameters mentioned by youreself.

Recordset.addHeaderLine - 0

Recordset.fieldFixedLengths - 0

Recordset.fixedLengthTooShortHandling - Cut

Recordset.fieldSeparator - '0'

Recordset.endSeparator - 'nl'

Record.addHeaderLine - 0

Record.fieldSeparator - '0'

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Share the Receiver Message structure

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But if i passing the 9999999999 line as end of the line in sender file i am getting the blank line

--> in your MM after deleting the values you are passing a space, that is the reason adapter is placing an empty line. so don't send that space, your problem will be solved,to test this in your MM just check the queue of target field, you will see a space instead of supress.

Sukarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukarna,

Thanks for your reply i am not getting any space in mapping i am getting supress only...and one more thing if i passing the 999999999 line in the middle of the file i am not getting any blank line...can you please explain about it how remove the spaces in MM.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you don't see the space then the problem is somewhere else. can you post the source and target fields with the logic implemented to remove 9999??

Sukarna