cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem at Call Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m trying to collect two csv messages into a xml that will be save in a remote folder using FTP.

I created a BPM scenario two collect the messages. It works almost perfectly...in the transaction SXI_MONITOR I see that the two input messages have the "message succesfull on outbound side" flag. However, the xml message has no flag. If I get into this xml message, I see that in Inbound Message (CENTRAL) is perfect (I see the payload and it is ok, the BPM works fine). Until Technical Routing I can see the Payload, but in the Call Adapter it has disappeared... The same happens with "Response", it has the "ok" flag but there is no Payload! The most strange thing is that the xml file has been created in the remote folder, but is not complete, it´s only a part of it.

In the RWB, I´ve tried to test it sending the payload, but it gives the following error:

Error while sending message: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 401 Unauthorized

At first I thought it was an FTP problem, but then I wouldn´t receive any xml file in the remote folder. Besides,I pick the two csv messages from the same remote folder using FTP too, and it works ok. For FTP access, I use an user/pass.

Any suggestion??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek, thanks for answering.

It seems that it depends on the size of the xml file...I´ll explain it with an example. This is an example of xml file in the receiver:

Thanks for answering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you message after Messsage Mapping in SXMB_MONI. I beleive there is some thing wrong with your mappings. Check the message produced after MM for large messages.

Payload not appearing in Call Adapter & Technical Routing is not an issue. This is an expected behaviour.

Regards

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a very much possibility of cache issue. Try refresh the cache also and then try.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

You were right...it was a cache issue.

Thanks everybody for your help.

Best regards,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franklin, thanks for answering.

I´ve seen in chapter "Communication error when sending ..." they use the name XIIUSER/PIIUSER.

In the RWB, I checked the Message ID of the channel used for putting the xml into the remote folder.In the Audit Log shows another username (PIISUSER). Should I try to reset the password of this username?

Besides, in the RWB, the audit log says "File processing complete", "The message status set to DLVD", and in the "message content" of the Message ID, the payload is ok...but, as I told in the first post, if I see in SXI_MONITOR, the "Call ADapter" and "Response" has no payload. And, although there is no payload, , the new xml file is written in the remote folder, but it is not complete, it´s just a part of the xml expected...It doesn´t make sense to me.

From one side, the RWB says the file proccessing is complete, and the message content (payload) is ok. But from SXI_MONITOR there is no payload in "Call Adapter" and "Response"...and what is more strange, there is a xml file in the remote folder, but it is not complete.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u should concentrate on the direct file creation instead of using RWB. U are saying that the file at receiver is not complete. What exact deviation does it show from the required behaviour? It may be problem with content conversion or mapping.

Regards,

Prateek

0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the troubleshooting guide per notes below:

#806546 - XI 3.0/7.0/7.01: XI Troubleshooting Guide

Sections :

9.2 Timeouts in XI

HTTP 401 Calling the Adapter Framework

9.6.2 Communication error when sending XI messages from

messaging system to XI or from XI to messaging system

or #1060264 - PI Troubleshooting Guide 7.1

BR,

Franklin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Yes, I use a common field in the correlation.

Thanks for answering.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a proper correlation maintained in the BPM? Both the files must have at least one common field.

VJ