Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check DB Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The Check DB Job issues the following warning:

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.GVD_BGPROCESS, value: SYSAUX

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.GVD_BGPROCESS~0, value: SYSAUX

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.GVD_BUFF_POOL_ST, value: SYSAUX

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.GVD_BUFF_POOL_ST~0, value: SYSAUX

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.GVD_DATABASE, value: SYSAUX

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.GVD_DATABASE~0, value: SYSAUX

I have gone through the note 655162 and understood that this could be due to tablespace reference. Is this applicable for the SYSAUX table too. Also DBACOCKPIT have not been configured in this system. Will these warnings will be fixed if we configure DBACOCKPIT? Kindly suggest on this.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naushad,

Thanks for the repply. I got the same from some SAP Notes

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like your tables have got created in the wrong tablespace

Sysaux is not mean to store table from from SAPR3 schema

you can move the table by issuing

"alter table table_name move tablespce tablespace_name"

and indexes by

"alter index index_name

rebuild

tablespace tablespace_name"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naushad,

Thanks for the help.

I have checked the technical attributes and found these tables belong to tablespace PSAPSR3. I am able to move the tables to the correct tablespace. However i am not able to move the index with the query.

for example query alter index GVD_BGPROCESS~0 rebuild tablespace PSAPSR3; results ~ as invalid character.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alter index "Schema"."index_name" rebuilt ......