cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled delivery date according to customer calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i maintained a customer calendar with only friday as work day, and assigned it to customer in uploading point in customer master data.

when creating sales order, the system checks the customer calendar with the date proposal from sales order type, and display message "No goods accepted on 2008.11.19. The next possible date is: 2008.11.21". that means customer calendar works, but the system didn't change the date proposal to 1121, and further, it didn't change the schedule line delivery date accordingly. it give and just give a message out.

i need the system calculate delivery date or schedule line date under the restriction from customer calendar, not just give some message.

i once make it out that the system automatically changed the schedule line into two line, say, the first line is 0 pc on 1119, and the second line is 10 pc on 1121. but afterwards, i can no longer reproduce the result.

can anybody give me some help on it? thanks a lot.

daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

How did you resolve this problem? I'm facing the same issue now. Can you share if you managed to get the schedule delivery date proposed and overwriting the delivery date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I'm not sure but you may want to try it out. Deselect the Propose Delivery Date option in the Sales Document type and then try. Maybe the system in proposing the date because of this configuration and is not changing as per customer calendar

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nadarajah Pratheb, thank you, i had tried this, but that didn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign this calender to Sales org & shipping point also & then try

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi San, thank you, but different customers have different work days, so have different customer calendar, that means the calendars can not be assigned to sales org or shipping point.