cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario in which certain fields in the sales order I want to show as Display only for certain users.This should be done for VA01 and VA02 ,VA31,VA32,transaction.Fields which has to be only display is Payment Term,Billing Block,Ship-to-Party address,storage location.This should shown as display only for certain users only.How I can achieve this?Can anybody send me a detail document with the step by step process.My email id <removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 12, 2008 4:32 PM

Professional is to read the forum rules before you start posting

- No offline mail IDs.

- No cross-posting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradumna/Amit/Srinath,

First of all, thank you for stepping in for this issue of breach of rules & regulations of the forum.

I have not replied back to this particualr fellow, just b'coz it doesn't make any sense to waste out time on these kind of stupid fellows who doesn't even know the etiquettes/manners to be here...

Dear Moderators,

I hope you will block his memebership from SDN forever... this would be an example for everyone who will try to violate the forum policies...

Hrishi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with the others.

You first violated the forum rules (mail requests and cross-posting) and your comments are not appropriate when someone informed you of this.

Please read [the rules|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] before posting further and pull up your socks.

Thread locked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bedeyan

First of all, what I would request you is try to learn how to post your views in this forum. What you have written about Hrishi is totally condemnable. You cannot hurt anybody just like these silly comments. Better learn how to write politely in this forum !!!!!!!!

Everybody is learning and with the practical knowledge whatever they face, they will propose solution. Accepting those suggestions or not is upto you but should not comment like this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys Guys you people taking it too personally.Common grow up do't cry like a baby.Chill out.You are diverting from my requirement.Till now not a single person who is doing all this talking could not suggest me any possible good answer.Come to the point and if possible suggest some good solution.You people do not have to teach me any etiquette or what to write in the forum.If you want to tell anything about forum laws you better be polite not so arogant.I think you guys required some attitude check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator,

Please care to go through the statement made in this forum,

"Guys Guys you people taking it too personally.Common grow up do't cry like a baby.Chill out.You are diverting from my requirement.Till now not a single person who is doing all this talking could not suggest me any possible good answer.Come to the point and if possible suggest some good solution.You people do not have to teach me any etiquette or what to write in the forum.If you want to tell anything about forum laws you better be polite not so arogant.I think you guys required some attitude check."

I wonder how a professional guy can write these type of remarks.It seems he is more efficient in chatting rather than posting in a forum and keep its value.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not understand what I have say wrong.Are you guys are from same team.Good to see everybody jumping on my comments as a team.But trust me your friend words is more unprofessional than mine.Give him some training on Attitude.He got very bad attitude.Professional person should give proper answer according to the question asked but he tried to be too concern about what should I do rather than answering my question.Which he not supposed to do.

List expected this kind of behaviour.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bedayan

Use transaction variant SHDO and keep the required fields in display mode only (Payment Term,Billing Block,Ship-to-Party address,storage location).Now assign this transaction variant to the document type ZOR.Now tell those users to create sales order with document type ZOR only and other users with OR.

So that when you create sales order with ZOR the required fields will come in display mode and other users will create sales order with document type OR so that the feilds wont get grayed out

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Thanks for the answer.But I do not want to use multiple order type.I only want to user only one order type.For example for normal order only ZOR.For single order type I want to use multiple transaction variant.When some user use ZOR and create order type that time he will see those fields display mode and for some users it will be changable.How I can achieve this using one order type?

Regards,

Bedayan Chakrabarty.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bedayan Chakrabarty

If your requirement is that you want to use only 1 order type ZOR , then assign a transaction variant to that document ZOR , when you create the sales order with ZOR , then in the line item you can see the small box of variants ,that you need to click and change it to the required one .once you change automatically the fields which you want will get grade out .But it as it is for only one sales document type ZOR , its better to integrate with ABAP consultants as they will give the output when you give your inputs.

All our friends will come with their opinions.Be professional when you use some words.and tell your requirement but kindly don't use silly words like It must be total mess for you..HaHaHa...

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this via transaction variant ...

Also, please don't ask anyone to send the documents/information via email or something like that.. this is a common forum which is intended to provide the information/data here itself... not on persoanal mail id's...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishi,

Please understand my requirement and then answer my question correctly.Your answer is not fulfill my requirement.I will ask for document whenever I required.Now its depends on the person who is answering my question to give detail answer.You seems to have very low knowledge of sap.You seems to so much concentrate on my document sending question that you forgot to answer on my exact requirement.I do not believer guys like you in the expert forum just doing nothing and just fooling around.

I do not know how in real time you are doing requirement gathering??It must be total mess for you..HaHaHa...

Take good care of your self.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator,

>Hello Hrishi,

>

>Please understand my requirement and then answer my question correctly.Your answer is not fulfill my requirement.I will ask for document whenever I required.Now its depends on the person who is answering my question to give detail answer.You seems to have very low knowledge of sap.You seems to so much concentrate on my document sending question that you forgot to answer on my exact requirement.I do not believer guys like you in the expert forum just doing nothing and just fooling around.I do not know how in real time you are doing requirement gathering??It must be total mess for you..HaHaHa...

>Take good care of your self.

>Bye.

Atleast, this kind of behaviour must not be accepted.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator

I also fully agree with Amit Yadav. He has rightly pointed out.

This type of behaviour and comments should not be allowed in the forum.