cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table UI Performance is slow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I am working on Time Sheet development in WD JAVA for which I have developed a screen . I have called bapi which fluesh data into WD table UI. Now this table contains 30 records and when i am trying to put any data in against any row WD processes some action hence performance is going down. There is no action attached to Table UI neither there is any thing coded in WDDoModify(); .

Can any one guide me , how to improve performance of table UI .

Thanks in advance

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no action attacged to dropdown column in table UI ? Infact In my table I dont want user to select table row , hence I made selection mode to none. Even then I am not able to understand ,why unnecessarily table data loading loading occurs upon selection.

Thanks

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva

I have changed compatibilty mode of the table form auto to nw04plus. But still when I try to select a dropdown in the table It tries to refesh all table data . Can you tell me how to imorove performance in such cases.

there is another property called selection change behaviour .which I made manual but still after every selction it refreshes whole table data !!

Regards

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my table selection change behaviour is auto and there is no roudtrip in case of checkbox selection.

Is there any action associated with Dropdown?

When you select value from dropdown then, Is lead selection of table changing automatically? If so, your changes regarding compatibilty mode are not working fine and resulting in roudtrip.

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check compatibilty mode of the table. If compatibility mode is auto, web dynpro performs roundtrip for changing lead selection, when user performs any action on the table (eg. selecting checkbox).

In order to improve performance, change comatibility mode to nw04plus. You need to explicitly change lead selction in this case. I think there is one tutorial/blog available on this. check it.

Regards,

Apurva