cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping question: How to display only hole numbers..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have 3 fields in my message mapping where I need to convert them to hole numbers. This includes Invoice amount, Brutto and Netto weight. If Invoice amount says '2300.30' in my IDoc it should be '2300' in the xml document. If amount says '2300.70' result should be '2301'in my xml document. The same logic should be applied to the 2 weight fields.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Peter,

have you tried using <b>round</b> function?

it's a standard function from the arithmetic functio group in the message mapping

BTW

with this function:

2300.30 gives 2300

2300.70 gives 2301

tested

description:

round

O = integer value back that is closest to the value of argument I. Corresponds to the Java function java.lang.Math.round().

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are the important websites related to sapmm.

what is the age limit for doing sap mm.

still market is there for sap mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHO IS ELGIBLE TO DO sapmm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael - your answer was just what I was looking for

Thanx.:-))

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

If I have understood your question correctly you want to round off the source value(char)while moving it to the target structure.

You can define a user defined function which can use the 'round' function in java to convert the value as per your requirement.

There is also a standard function(round( in XI but it will give a cast exception with 'string' input.

Regards,

Sulakshana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peter,

In the message mapping you can use round function.

Select function type Airthmatic and then use round function from the available options in message mapping.

Yomesh