cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Application Page in portal in CE7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a webdynpro application with property u201Csap.canBeSplitInIviewsu201D set to u201Ctrueu201D.I have deployed the application and in Portal Content I have created a webdynpro page out of this application.So now my webdynpro page is having two iviews.

Now I want to know the answers for below questions

1)Can we embed a url iview it in to the above created Webdynpro Application page in portal.I tried for it but couldnu2019t do so.

2)So,as an alternative I created a Page,added the above created Webdynpro Application page and a url iview to that page.Now that url iview is displayed along with the Webdynpro iview.Bot the problem is url iview is getting refreshed when ever I click a button in the webdynbpro application view .It even refreshes when I select a table row in webdynpro.

Please let me know if we can prevent url iview to refresh.

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>1)Can we embed a url iview it in to the above created Webdynpro Application page in portal.I tried for it but couldnu2019t do so.

No, I don't think so.

>Please let me know if we can prevent url iview to refresh.

For the parent page which hosts both the WD and the URL iview, set the property Isolation Method to URL. You can find this property under the property category Load.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was when creating the Page it provides two options for the page template

1) Default Page Template

2) Webdynpro Page

I chose Webdynpro page.Thats why url iview was getting refreshed,even if I give the Isolation method as Url.