cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in XI-BI Integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the required procedures for XI-BI integration.

I have created BW datasource with SOAP connection which internally created RFC's and some Data dictionary objects under MySelf data source which has name XXX_100.

My problem is how to transport all these automatically generated objects to my test BW system. Since MySelf Datasource name in Test BW system is different YYY_100.

I am not able to transport RFC's which are generated in development system.

Can anybody give me correct solution to transport all these generated RFC's to test system.

Thanks in Advance,

P.Shridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Can't you transport the objects that you created(like the datasource) to the test system and generate the other objects like RFCs(which were generated in the dev system) ?

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renjith,

I did the same thing at present. But I have created infopackages under MySelf datasource(XXX_100) and I am using infopackage name as constant in my XI mappings.

Since Myself Datasource has different name (YYY_100) in my test system I am not able to transport my developement infopackage.

For this I need to change my infopackage name which i used it as constant in my mapping. Which I think is not the correct approach to modify mappings in Test sytems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have created infopackages under MySelf datasource(XXX_100) and I am using infopackage name as constant in my XI mappings.

Since Myself Datasource has different name (YYY_100) in my test system I am not able to transport my developement infopackage.

For this I need to change my infopackage name which i used it as constant in my mapping. Which I think is not the correct approach to modify mappings in Test sytems.

Regards,

P.Shridhar