Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro DC deploy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have this typical problem here.

i have my application in the local web dynpro project and then i realized that i should had used DC approach. so here i go make a new DC in my components and enter the name click next and in the next step selected the option "import content from the existing local project", selected the project and the whole local project got transferred to DC.

Now the issue, the local project is deploying fine but the DC is not.

here is the deployment error it gifts me with....

Nov 10, 2008 4:41:38 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[026]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : WAL-8123HVX

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/user/LOCALS1/Temp/temp33500kaust.com~perdoc.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/user/LOCALS1/Temp/temp33500kaust.com~perdoc.ear

Aborted: development component 'perdoc'/'kaust.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.11.10.16.41.34'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application kaust.com/perdoc.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application kaust.com/perdoc. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application kaust.com/perdoc. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

although i have tried this approach before and it used to work, i am clueless why it does not work fine th is time around.

Please HELP!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

you have to undeploy your old Web Dynpro project to be able to deploy the DC, there is a name clash.

Open the Undeploy View, if you are on 7.1 and undeploy, then you can deploy the DC.

kind regards

Stefanie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through the following threads,

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stefanie and Ramesh,

thank you, the issue has been solved. i just undeployed the earlier applications through VA.