Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session Time Out in MII JCO Action Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After submitting data to SAP , RFC takes 12 min to execute the data

By this time connection of MII to RFC gets lost and it does not return the messages

By any way can session to SAP be restored from MII

Please any suggestions

Thanks

Namita

Edited by: Namita Tripathi on Nov 10, 2008 2:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namita,

I think that you are trying to fix the wrong problem. I would first figure out why the update is taking 12 minutes. What kind of update are you performing?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You need to change the settings in the system where you can set the time out value.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike

There is nothing wrong in updating RFC

RFC is doing sequence of operations like Production Order Confirmation,Batch Creation and Inspection Lot Creation

So submition of one coil takes 1 min and if more than 1 coils are submitted suppose 12 then it takes 12 min

Where the settings needs to be changed, in SAP or MII to increase the RFC time out

Thanks

Namita

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namita,

Are you already using the JCo (or JRA) Start Session action block to create a single session with the ERP system? If so, then I would go with modifying the session timeout. That can also be done dynamically based upon the number of updates being performed, if so desired.

If you are still using SAP JCo Interface action blocks for each of the updates, then I would strongly recommend switching to the JRA or JCo sessions.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

How to configure JRA Action Block and how is the substitute for JCO

Thanks

Namita

Former Member

Answers (0)