Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Srikanth can some one help me in partner Determination,

I have created a company structure, in this company structure i have also ctreated 3 customermaster and 3 material master also created, and using this these customer master and material master and using sold to party ie 0001 i have did the

1 material detemination

2 Pricing

3 item proposal

4 Free goods

But now i did the above mention things newly by copying sold to party 0001 to z001 zsold to party i got all that but when did the Partner Determination T.Code VOPA menu path IMG> S&D > Basic Funtions > Partner Determination > Set up Partner determination For Customer Master

After this when i am creating a new Customer Master When Fnally i go to saving iam getting an error in Document is incomplete check it, after that SH Ship to party, is not available in that table and same thing with Payer, Bill to Party,

After that even if i go back to orginal Sold to party ie 0001 also i am getting the same error,

even what i have created the Sale order earlier when i go to change mode i am getting the same error ie SH Ship to party, is not available in that table and same thing with Payer, Bill to Party,

Edited by: SRIKANTH NAMPALLY on Nov 10, 2008 12:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srikanth

Just go to VOPA and check wheather the partner functions are there for the partner determination procedure or not .If they are not there then it will give error sometimes.As you are assigning that partner determination procedure to the account group.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems like you hv copied only SP account group. Copy all other account group like Sh, PY, BP & assign this account group to corresponding partner procedure in partner determination procedure assignment. & also assign account group to relevant Partner function. Take ref. from standard one for the same.

Regards

San

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating the account group say in your case Z001 you have to do partner determination

The menu path you have described is correct and in that choose Account groups and Function assignment and in that Go to new entries and give SP,SH,BP,PY for account group Z001and save them

This is fifth on the list left hand side tree

Then make sure that you have assigned AG to account grouo Z001 in the Partner Determination procedure assignment the third on the list on left hand side

AG is the german standard sap key for SP partner determination procedure the first in the list

In this what all functions that AG can perform has to be Defined the second in the list

Then AG has to be assigned to the respective account group the third in the list

What are all the new partner function you want to create the fourth in the list

Then the assignment between Partner functions and Account group the fifth in the list

These two things if you have done it right i think there should not be any error like what you have got

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 10, 2008 6:56 PM