Sum row in table form
we are using VC 7.0 SP16. Is it possible to append a summary line in a table form for e.g. sum row for price column? I have trying the "SIGMA" operator but it is showing just the sum row in table and not the other rows.
Has anybody an idea how to handle is issue?
Thank you very much in advance.
If you are using BI queries in VC, then enable the result row in query so that the result row in this table will appear automatically.
Else if you want to do some thing directly in VC model, then you can not achieve it directly you need to do some workaround using the same 'SIGMA' operator.
1. Drag a form window.
2. Drag a 'SIGMA' operator
3. Drag the dataflow from outport of query to input port of 'SIGMA' operator
4. In SIGMA do summation of the KF you wanted
5. Drag dataflow from output port of SIGMA to form
6. Enable only the KF field for which you want summation
7. Hide the label and place this form window below the table.
It is not possible to do the summation in the table.