Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Visiprise(MES) with xMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to connect xMII with Visiprie?

I know Visiprise can communicate to xMII via Web service call.

Is Anyother way to connect xMII with Visiprise?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Visiprise Manufacturing (now called SAP Manufacturing Execution or SAP ME) communicates with MII via web service calls configured within SAP ME Outbound Collaboration. This is documented in the "Visiprise ERP Shop Floor Integration 2.0 - Installation and Configuration Guide". This document does not appear to be generally available and I'm not certain how you're supposed to obtain it. I would recommend asking your SAP representative to track it down.

-tim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot tim.

Can we get the "Visiprise ERP Shop Floor Integration 2.0 - Installation and Configuration Guide" from SDN.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

John, I've asked my colleagues where this document is and, if not available via SDN, to make it available. I will follow-up when I get more information.

-tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

John, here is the answer I received from product management. Our ERP connector content for MII is distributed with SAP Manufacturing Execution by Visiprise and installed by the same group. Those installers have access to the installation guide; it is not available on Service Marketplace or SDN. We can provide you a copy of the installation guide if you tell me where to send it.

-tim