cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Create and approve batch record first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in a situation where When I am trying to take a UD for an ispection lot,System prompts the message "Create and approve batch record first".

Please adive how to go further.As I am not able to proceed. I have checked the batch also.

But am not able to figure out what is the reason.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

What is thins friend?

If the answers are not found useful then it's ok you dont's assign any marks but at least let us know, your problem is resolved or not, hence you are closing the threads and marking it as "ANSWERED"!

What does this "." mean for?

Awaiting your anticipation!!!!

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

Well the issue was not solved by any of the thread.But Yes I take care to put right comment before closing it .

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You didn't reverted even to any of the posted reply against your thread, just answer at lest so that some one can get actual requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

In material master under Plant Data Storage1 -> check Approved batch record required tick active that is the reason it will ask "Create and approve batch record first".

Follow the below step.

1.First cancel the current document as well as Inspection lot,

2. Remove the tick from Material Master under Plant Data Storage1 -> Approved batch record required.

3. Create new receipt.

Revert further clarification.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Are your material is supposed to be batch managed????

Actually the "Batch Management" is activated for this material (check material Master) and somehow the batch is not created hence not referring to the inspection lot. This is the cause for this error.

Now as solution:---

If you are batch managed then assign the upcoming batch number to the inspection lot (use Trx QA02).

Or

Assign any batch number to this lot, because if there will be no batch for the lot, it wont allow the UD.

So, enter some batch number (e.g. 1234) and perform the UD. Then, if you are not batch manged, you need to deactivate the Batch Management tick, but system wont allow you, hence now there is batch for this material. So, create a new material, that will be copy of this material, (Don't forget to deactivate the Batch Management for it). And transfer the stock, and simply put deletion flag to the wrong material and start using the new one for all the trxns.

Or

Reverse all the Documents (inspection lot, RR, GR,PO etc) and deactivate the Batch management (proceed as above)

Regards,

Shyamal