cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inforecord in APO inbound Q again and again !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even after excluding the info record and the associated materials and locations from all the integration models, the inbound Q error points to the same info record in all intergration model activation (one by one in desired order and also in background all models). I have even flagged for deletion, the inforec in ECC. What could the likely issue. I have even deleted the corr. ext procurement relationship in APO.

Some pointers would be appreciated.

what does the inforec log say: source and desination location same.

what did i do > excluded the material and the locations and the inforec# from corr. # named models as only the inofrec exclusion did not solve this error.

Regards,

Lok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loknath,

Have you cleared the failed record from the queue? (SMQ1/SMQ2)

Eg, inactivate CIF. Clear the failed record. Make your correction to

the CIF (in your case, you have excluded 'suspect' Info Record). Now,

re-activate the CIF.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks db,

I have done it all to begin with. The inforec in question is excluded from the relevant model, even the material for which inforec is created is excluded from all the models where material dependent data is is to be cif'd. but i still get the same q error for same inforec again and again. The inforec is question DOES NOT exist in any of the intergration models as of now.

I was working on the same while yuo replied .

Thanks

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loknath,

Are you getting a failed inforecord queue, or are you getting a failed purchase order queue?

I hope you are aware that just inactivating a CIF model won't delete any data that already exists in SCM. Depending on the type of queue that you have failing, the 'bad' master data may already exist in SCM, and that is what is creating your error.

An important thing to remember is that you have to be very structured in your troubleshooting. Each time you try something new, you must clear all errored queues first. Otherwise, you may end up looking at an error that had been generated from the previous experiment, and assume that the current experiment had generated the error.

Rgds,

DB49

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lokenath,

I think you are not deleting the entry from CIF queue. SMQ1/SMQ2 or through SAPAPO/CQ. Unless you delete this queue enry, you will keep getting this error.

In your today's integration model the info record may not be there. But the queue has got blocked yesterday. Unless you clear that queue, your todays entry will not pass through the queue.

regards,

Nitin Thatte