Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronous FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My interface flow is File>XI>HTTP request->Http response->XI--->FTP

Can any body tell that is it possible to create an Sync. Interface for FTP communication Channel.

For how many times I need to run the Configuration Wizard.. If I run twice, Second time i am not able to get any sender channel as HTTP is Inbound synchronous and I put Receiver in Communication channel..

Can any body put some light on it...

Useful light will be awarded.............

Thanks'

Jaideep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

In order to acheive that you would have to use Async-Sync bridge. Either through BPM or may be module processor. Just search the forum for Async-Sync bride you will get a lot of information.

Regarding the configuration wizard I don't have much idea. The better way to create ID content I believe is to first create scenario in IR and then import the configuration scenarion in ID. All the relevent objects would will created automatically.

Regards

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not doing a syn FTO scenario but a scenario with a Sync HTTP call and asyn FTP call.

IT is possible. As mentioned above, you need to go for BPM (Receive, Send Sync and Send Async). Note that this is not a bridge and you do not need to open and close any bridge in BPM.

Otherway is to use modules in the sender file channel. Search the forum for that.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case if the sender is HTTP(ABAP stack), could you please let me know how would use adapter modules?

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible using adpater module.

See this

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29

Regards,

Prateek