Deemed Exports and Exports LoUT to follow same Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CIN Gurus,

Client requirement is :

Domestic Excise Invoice- No Range 8500- 9999

Deemed Exports Excise Invoice No Range: 201-999

Exports under LoUT Excise Invoice No Range: 201-999

Deemed One Invoice raised it should take 201 and the next invoice raised in Exports under LoUT then it should take 202 . Common number range for Deemed exports and Exports under LoUT.

For the above to get I maintained

J_1IEXCLOC: Domestic Invoice no range : 8500 -9999 for Excise Group 21 and Series Group 10.

J_1IEXCEXP: Deemed Exports no Range: 201-999 for Excise Group 21 and Series Group 30.

J_1IEXCEXP: Exportsunder LoUT No Range: 201-999 for Excise Group 21 and Series Group 20.

I created and Excise invoice for Exports under LoUT, it saved with 201. Up to this its fine.

Next Excise Invoice I raised for Deemed Exports, it has to take 202 and save, but instead it is asking for

J_1IEXCLOC Number range to be maintained.

How to maintain same number range for Deemed Exports Excise Invoice and Exports under LoUT.

Thanks&Regards

SRI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Please maintain the series group 30 for Exports LOU also.

Series Group should same for both Deemed & LOU.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth,

I tried to follow your guidance. For ExLoUt it is taking 30 series group and export no range. but for Deemed it is

taking 30 as series group but it is asking for local number range object.

Thanks&Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

While generating the Number for the Excise Invoice the system checks for the Destination Country i.e. country of the Ship To Party. So, after completion of the billing process we need to change the country of the ship to party to a dummy country i.e. not equal to IN. By this we can achieve the Export Number Range for the Deemed Export.

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CIN Gurus,

We have asked the client to write to Excise Dept for using Local Number range for Deemed Exports.

So closing the thread. and if any suggestions welcome.

Thanks for all.

Best Regards

Sri

Edited by: Sri on Nov 18, 2008 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikar,

Every time changing the destination country will be difficult for the client.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Sri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Letter to Excise department for consideration of local excise number range in the case of deemed exports