cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is excise serial number -what is the need to maintain it in object J!iintpr2 in j1i9

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its J_1IIntpr2. This is the despatch serial number which is assigned to the despatch register smilar to the RG1 register. When you desptch the goods the system will generate a despatch register and the numbers allotted to the various transactions will be based on this.

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. despatch register -how to check

2. when this serial no will be allocated when we create excise invoice or when we cancel excise invoice

& how can we check this

PL suggest

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, J_1IINTPR2 is a Despatch serial number. And required to maintain it.

The no ranges are maintained for the purpose of recording various invoices. Like 1, 2, 3.....

So you have to maintain the no range relevant to the particular object as per the program. Then only system allows to create respective document..

Thanks,

Savita.

Edited by: savita Nevade on Nov 11, 2008 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SW

Missing U lot

FOL

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP- SD

Excise group

A unit within an excise registration, in India, which keeps its own set of excise records.

Whereas the excise registration reports to the excise authorities, the excise group is a purely internal organizational unit. Each excise group keeps records of all transactions that have to be reported to the excise authorities. When the time comes to present these records to the authorities, the excise registration compiles the information from all of its excise groups.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

Thx for replyin

My doubt is what is serial number

& the need to maintain it in object J!iintpr2

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

This object may related product distach serial number number range maintenance.

Regarding serial numbers please go through this SAP help it will help you,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560d93545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.