cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While I desired to check how many pieces of stocks are available for use in stock overview, how come there is nothing under the unrestricted use? It is supposed to have some value under it. Where should I track the problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please post the solution followed to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with MB5B. It gives you all the inward and outward movement details of that stock in that particular plant.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Thanks for the help. The problem has solved.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can check stock overview by going to t.code co09 or mm60 u can see meterial type wise stock over view.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the same in MMBE. If the stock is still 0. Try the same combination in MB52.

Revert if still is showin the error.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

in the transaction code MMbe, you can have a stock overiew of the materials.

as u mentioned if you are un able to check the stock , the stock might be in a different plant, a different storage location or it might be in some othere category such as quality stock , sales order stock etc .

in the selection screen for mmbe select all the organisation levels , so that you are able to view the stock

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I checked already and found nothing under the column except the on-stock order and schedule for delivery. I checked the plant stock view and storage location view in material master data as well. Nothing there just zero quantity. The item is having same plant, same storage location. Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CO09 where you can see if the material has some confirmations against any other orders, deliveries...

Hrishi