cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material 1600 is not defined for sales org.6300 distr.chan.XB language MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My user face the above problem when try to create sales order, I think it is the langauge problem because the material is defined using EN, I don't know why it come out with error language 'MS' (Malaysian), our country language. I already check all the text defined in sales org data in MM03 & found it in EN. Please help me what other things I shld check ?

Thanks in advanced.

Janice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to MM02, select your material and select only your Basic Data 1, once you enter into the details, at the left top cornor you will find a additional data tab, click on the same, once you are in, there will be your material discription and language already maintained in EN, so go to the second line, enter your MS in language bar, and enter your description, save, i think by this your problem should get solved, still there is any problem, reply so that we can see further.

Regards

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreedhar,

Thanks for your prompted answer, but I just doubt that why I need to maintain extra language in mm02 where all the time I doesn't need to do that ? I mean only for this material ?

Regards,

Janice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check my reasoning in previous post..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

In that case, can I change the language maintain for the Sales Partner from MS to EN ?

How to do that ?

Rgds,

Janice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depeneds upon how the customer expects the communication language to be used for business... If your customer wants the communication in MS then you need to keep it as MS and then you go to international version and maintain data in EN...

Hope this clears your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, your instructions were precise and did exactly what was needed to solve the issue.

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

Recently I faced same problem.

Always check

1) Language maintained in Customer Master

2) Material Master/Additional Tab

3) Language for Sales Organization

4) Check language at Plant level/Shipping poiit level

If want to convert use TCode CUNI Go to Translation/unit of measurement/from EN to Target Language e.g. MS or FR/check all 45 to 50 tabs by doouble clicking & making it to Green/Save data.

5) Check VOR1/VOR2.

Hope this will help you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is because of your SP is having Language MS defined in customer master and communication language may have been maintained as MS. In this situation, kindly maintain MS in additional data in MM02 {as suggested by other colleague}

Hrishi