cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searchhelp for the text in a table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

do you know some searchhelp method or tool offering by web dynpro framework in order to search for a text in a whole content of a table? I mean something like ctrl. + F but not only in the current page but in all pages of the table.

thank you and regards

Haleh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haleh,

The CTRL+F functionality isn't available but may be you can just create a filter for your desired table column so that the user can enter his search criteria & look for matching entries in the table. As how you had asked for this would search for matching value in all rows of that table column. You can go through these 2 links ( [Link 1|; & [Link 2|] )if you need details regarding implementing the table filter functionality. You can find the relevant information from [SAP help in here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/2d/390e422dfcde2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm].

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

thanks a lot for the helpful information and also for the links. This is a good Idea. Yes maybe we can use the filter functionality instead of ctrl. + f. I will read the stuff. My question for now is answered.

Have a nice day

Kind regards

Haleh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not seen such functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your answer.