cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release to DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our planning cycle we want to release the confirmed demand quantity to a key figure in DP. So we plan to use transaction /SAPAPO/LCOUT to transfer order pegging information to time series key figure.

We have (forecast, demand planned) as demand and (receipt planned, receipt confirmed) as supply. The business requirement is to have the quantity of forecast confirmed (i.e. pegged) by receipt confirmed. Does anyone know how to set it up? Because so far as we understand there's only possibility to get the quantity of forecast confirmed by all receipts, or the quantity of all demand confirmed by receipt confirmed.

Your information and tips will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony.

Are you planning to derive and store the quantities in a time series key figure in SNP before sending it to DP?

Rgds, M

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep. any idea?

I think the program is this program opens only one end of the pegging network.

Meaning you can only check all the pegged receipts for forecast, or all the pegged demand of confirmed receipt for example.

Ideally it should also give you an option saying i wanna check all the pegged receipts of type (confirmed receipt) for forecast. That's what we need here.