cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting PR to PO in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to convert a PR to PO in Product view, but it doesnt convert to PO. All master data was already set up, like the info record in external procurement , publication type was set already, active integration model are there. When I checked the Inbound Queue in R/3 I had found one for the PO_inbound with this status " Error during creation; GUID: IHHDPJ1t0ANX0800eIGnQ". Does anyone had encountered this, and please let me know what this all about?

Hoping to hear from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Dgee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Is that all the error? Check that the RFC user id has all necessary authorization.

Another trick - try converting a PO from PR in R/3 for the same material-plant combination.

Make sure there is no master data missing in the R/3 side which can cause PO conversion to fail.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The RFC user was set as SAP all, the PR document were exist in R/3 but the when you look at APO PR there is no document number displays. Integration model was active, but how come the document number wasn't display? Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jetski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message displayed in queue is incomplete. Since you are transfering Preq from APO to R3, hence you need to check error details in R3 using transaction CFG1. Please try to convert it again and check error in CFG1.

Some of the errors we have seen are

- No purchasing group maintained in master

- No order type specified between locations in R3 MM config

- accounting view not maintained etc

Kindly check.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

First regenerate your IM for PO/Preq and make sure you have that material in your IM ( tcode CFM5 in r/3)

Please check further details of error in /SAPAPO/CQ or /SAPAPO/C3 and take corrective action or share it .

Manish