cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Partner Determination Log

shariar_jahromi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

In SD, how do I define that Partner determination procedure should be logged (e.g. in a sales order)?

When creating or changing a sales order, I can display the determination log (i.e. the icon is activated) but no information is logged (i.e the screen is empty). I have searched for the configuration settings to activate the log, but none is found!

Appreciate your help!

Shariar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid you might be talking about partner determination analysis.. right ?? just like pricing procedure determination analysis.. if yes, then it is not possible to have this thing for partner determination.

Hrishi

shariar_jahromi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, Sorry! I am indeed referring to partner determination analysis in the sales order.

I just found out that when 'Creating' a sales order, the analysis entries for partner determination are shown. But when the order is saved, the entries are erased and upon dispaying the sales order (VA02), the analysis screen for partner determination is 'empty'.

This may be a bug inherent to SAP. We have also uploaded the latest support package, but this does not seem to have helped.

Shariar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know where you have seen Partner Determination Analysis in VA01 screen ???

It is not possible my friend...

Hrishi

shariar_jahromi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes,

In Va01, enter Partners and then Goto --> Header --> Partner. Click on <Determination Log>. The analysis entries for the partner determination are displayed.

I could send you the screen shot of these entries, if I had an e-mail address. I don't think sending attachments in SDN is possible.

Regards,

Shariar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elobarate on your log.

Regards