cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit Check Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.I am getting credit limit exceed warning message at the time of Sale Order creation.I am ignoring the warning message and saved it.The sale order amount was not updated in the FD32.

what is the reason.Kindly advice me where to modify or change any configuration.

Thanks

Sunitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunitha

Check wheather you have assigned Risk category in FD32 or not .Secondly check wheather in your pricing procedure , for the net value you have assigned subtotal or not .

Regards

Srinath

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in OVA8 the setting for Open Orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

one more point, make sure that your sale order should be saved.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

In Transaction OMO1, Check what data is maintained for S066 info structure. It should be as 'D' periodic unit , and '1' for updating. If this data was not configured, do it. If already the data was maintained and update was not carried out, then run the programme RVKRED77. After running that programme check the credit value. make sure that the update should be 00012, then only sales value would be included.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reason behind you are not andantino in ur pricing procedure NET VALUE subtotal' A' .U MANTAIN OVER THERE UR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED .

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Nov 10, 2008 5:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made the same settings,but i am getting the warning message at the time of sales order but after that it is not updating in the FD32,what should i do to get updated in FD32?

Thanks

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

check in OVA8 for the update group. is it 000012, 000015 or 000018?

regards.