cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Billing Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've created a new billing type (Z1), which is a periodic billing in nature. I want to change the next billing date, but I only see 3 options (monthly on first month, monthly on last month, monthly). I tried creating a new rules for determining dates which should be twice a month (e.g. every 15th and 30th of the month) but I can't see it in the next billing date options. How can I make this happen?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paul

If you want to do billing twice a month then in VD02->sales area data->billing tab->Assign invoice calendar. (Ex: 99) ,and say your factory calendar is standard 01.

Make note that in the invoice calendar 99 , you have to give the customer billing dates as 15th and 30th of the month)

Now whenever you create any sales orders for that customer , the billing will be done through invoice list (.t.code-VF21).

But OR-LF-F2 cycle will be same but the invoice will be different as you do through invoice list -VF21

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in OVBS, define a rule (e.g. Z1). let's say you want the settings to be: for time period '15' and time unit '1' (day). this rule will now appear in your billing type.

of course, there will be some discrepancies because the system does not allow decimals. otherwise, you could go for time period = '0.5' and time unit '3' (month).

however, will check if we could set decimals for time unit of measures.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

haven't tried this, but try specifying decimal places for DAY using CUNI. when doing this, please coordinate with BASIS, FI or PP consultant.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

decimals is not allowed for Time Period.