cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to maintain 2 certificates at XI Box to share with partners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please guide me is it possible to install 2 certificates at XI BOX to provide Public private key communication with all it's partners(sender and receivers: some are referring one certicate and rst referring to other certificate)...

Also please share any SAP Notes related to this...

PS : All Answers will be rewarded accordingly..

Thanks,

Kira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kira,

Chris is right. You can use J2EE "Key Storage" service to create two "Keystore View". In each

of them, you import the two key pairs you have for your XI instance/server. Now you have

two KS views with two KS alias. In your adapter channel configurations, you can assign

the right one depending on which KS View/Alias you'd like to use to represent the channel

instance.

Notice that for self-created KS views, you will need to use J2EE "Security Provider" service to

assign the Runtime UserID; eg, PIAFUSER, to the "KeystoreAdministrator" security role to

grant the deployed component (adapter) appropriate runtime permission to access

sensitive keystore object.

FYI,

Ying-Jie Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris/ Ying,

Thanks for your Comments...I Understand that running two Certificate Instances is possible at a time in XI Box...

Could you please share any SAP Notes supporting the same as this will add more weightage to proceed with the Production system...

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kira,

It is possible to define multiple SSL certificates for a XI server (using its J2EE Visual Admin in the key storage), and some adapters allow you to choose which one you want to use (MML or SOAP if I remember correctly) ...

Let me know if it works

Chris