cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want information about loop usage in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am prasad. i am retreving three fileds from MDSB table into a internal table based po document no cheking with ekpo po document number.

after i am again retrvving 6 more fields from mdsb into an another internal table based checking on rsnum eq rsnum in first internal table. here when i retrieve the data in first internal table is showing the last recor and the last is only comparing with the data in

the internal table.

here the loop conditions are not working properly.

this requirement is plase answer me how to work with the nested loops while printing the data from one internal table based onanother inernal talbe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I hope that you know about smartform objects.

First place a Program line in MAIN Window. (Right Click->Create->Flow Logic->Program Lines)

In side that Program Line, write your code to take data to first Internal Table.

Then Create Loop as mentioned above.

In the Data tab click internal table box and put your Internal Table Name and work Area Name.

Place the curser on top of loop object and create another Program Line inside that loop.

In that Program line. you can write ur second sql statement.

After that create another Loop and place second internal table and work area.

Finally Inside this second Loop you can put TEXT object and Display you data as you needed.

I hope that this will help you.

Thanks

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The Functionality of Loop inside Loop workds same as in the normal report program. Points to be keep in mind is how you are implementing your logic No matter whether it is a smartform or a normal report program.

Check whether you have used any conidition in the Loop statement or not.

Thanks,

Chidanand