Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order (VA02) - Blocking conditions/configuration changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following requirment:

When changing sales document with subsequent documents, the configuration and pricing data of items should be blocked for changes (or as alternative: error message should be raised when data saved).

Can this requirment be fulfilled (by means of customization or customer development/user-exit implementation)?

Thanks,

Shai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sinai,

Then, you must have to Cretae and Assign Status Profile for the same in to T. Code: BS02/ OIBS.

Once you create the status profile with proper Auth. Code, set the Profile for appropriate Sales Area (for which, Sales Order is getting created with reference to a Subsequent document i.e. Quotation).

User with the proper authorization in their USer-Profile (T. Code: SU01 - Basis-Admin will able to do this), will only be able to do the changes.

I think, this will ful-fill your requirement.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can achive ur requierment by giving user authorization for not change any data in change mode.

otherwise u can make the incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

However, I forgot to mention that I should enable addition of new items (Only change of existing items is not allowed).

Therefore, i cannot use this suggestion .

P.S.

I am aware of user-exits MV45AFZZ, MV45AFZB user-exits, but I would like more specific solution, if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u mentioned , if subsequent documets exist, u cannot change those items with subsequent documents,and u can add new items as usual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rejit,

I am not sure I have understood your solution (or was it only clarification?).

May you explain it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

not sure i understood your query. when you said that configuration and changes of item price data should be blocked, are you referring to changes in the sales order, or do you wish to block changes in IMG and condition records?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I am talking about changes in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

to prevent changes to condition types in sales order, you can do one of at least a few ways:

1. make condition types not manually modifiable in configuration

2. do not assign VA02 to users to prevent changes

3. in authorization, for object ACTVT enter '01' (creation or generation only), and in KSCHL the appropriate condition types

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the answer.

However, my requirment is preventing changes only when document has subsequent documents and not for general scenarios (for all documents).

Therefore, I cannot use any of your suggestions.

Edited by: Shai Sinai on Nov 9, 2008 4:46 PM