cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document does not exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am getting error that billing document number does not exit when i am checking in VF03 but further accounting document showing the billing no.

When i am checking the the same billing number through original document from accounting document (FB03) its showing that billing document does not exit.

waiting for reply

Thanks & Regards

lucky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Missing invoice numbers|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks but its not helping us because for the billing accounting document is there.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lucky sharma

This is because the number is not getting updated .First of all check the number range in the billing document type. F2 .Secondly as it is not getting updated this is because is is getting buffered .So to get updated it must be taking time. Go to SNRO and give the object RV_BELEG and check the wheather the number range is getting updated or not .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

Thanks but i checked the number range and the its showing current number used is less than the billing document number which are missing,means these billing document created between the number range which is assigned to the billing document type.

This problem occurs for particular customer at particular time, the user is creating billing by using VF04 and its showing accounting document exit with reference missing billing number.

thanks & regards

Lucky