cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo Connection / RFC in Pricing Userexit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help: I have a requirement to make a RFC call in CRM IPC Pricing Userexit. First I made a simple test java class to make RFC call and run it locally without any problem. then I copy the same code to the Userexit, but it failed on the 1st statment JCO.createClient(.....). Do I need to add a different JAR file to make JCo Connection work in the Userexit? Any advise or documentation?.

Thanks, Jin

Here is the error message:

--> com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocIllegalArgumentException: document 49149C3E59925857E10000000A02901D not existing

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.appendProtocolLine(I[Ljava/lang/Object;)V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:123)

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.GetPricingDocumentInfo.handleDocRequest()V(GetPricingDocumentInfo.java:73)

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.handleRequest()V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:72)

at com.sap.spe.base.util.jco.HandlerAdapter.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/vmc/RFCContainer/Call;)V(HandlerAdapter.java:103)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.privHandleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:895)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:673)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/AbapFunction;)V(JCoServer.java:1605)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2387)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1694)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.listen()V(JCoServer.java:1375)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.run()V(JCoServer.java:1299)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RfcServer.run()V(RfcServer.java:386)

at java.lang.Thread.startup(Z)V(Thr

Thanks, Jin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jin,

I am facing a similar problem. Can you please share the solution applied by you for the error?

Thanks,

Pritish