cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Released Notification to Approver dumps when trying to display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys!

We have in place N Step approval workflow and configured the system that approvers get a notification when the shopping cart is released.

This works fine.

But when the recipeints open their Inbox this notification is executable (What function is behind this?) When the recipients click on the notification in their Inbox the error message ".....BC/BSP/SAP/SMART_FORMS/DEFAULT.CSS is not available". Even when Service SMART_FORMS was activated in SICF the error message persists. I can find the Service SMART_FORMS but I cannot fine "DEFAULT.CSS". How can I fix this? What function is expected when the notification will be executed?

Rgds.

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activation of service SMART_FORMS was helpfull for new documents. I tested with old document after activation of the service

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

How this workitem is generated ?However you can see this below link

css- Cascading Style Sheet

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/3e/c4308945ca4953bb100b9661eab3c2/content.htm

what is your css? check it up?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

that was very helfull. I get this message when a notification (not workitem!) is sent to the approver when the shopping cart is released. This is a standard task within WS14500015 or WS14500015. I don't know the the task number because its weekend and I don't have access to the system now, can give you details on Monday

But I'm still not clear what I have to do. I guess my css is "DEFAULT.CSS" the same as error message populates it but its unclear to me. How can I find this out? Does that mean I have to develop something or is it just configuration in the ICF Service "SMART_FORMS. I don`t understand your link to SAP Help properly because I don`t have experience in Smart Forms. Any advice is appreciated. What I think is that when you click on that notification the details of the released shopping cart should be displayed. Therfore a Web enabled Smart Form is used. We did not make any modifications to this task it'sSAP standard procedure and I would have expected that it works without any development.

Rgds.

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter

What you mentioned wf is general wf. You might have activated settings for SC in define notification under wf.this configuration internarnally triggers some tasks for notification. you must find it what tasks brings this message notification.

1235129 -please refer this sap note.

regards

Muthu