cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice showing up with different pricing compare to Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

I have just copied the standard doc types OR/LF/F2 for ZSOR/ZSLF/ZSF2.Once i created the transactions for all 3 doc types & invoice is showing up with differnt pricing procedure.

As per SAP standard what ever pricing procedure is showing up for sales order should be the same for invoice.

Note: i hav't changed any config setup for the doc type just copied,kindly suggest why the invoice is picking diff pricing procedure.,

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to VOV8> ZSOR & here change delivery and billing type to ZSLF and ZSF2.

Now if pricing in invoice is coming different, this means system is carrying out new pricing in billing. Check the document pricing procedure in billing type it should be same as of order type. In copy control settings for delivery to bill or order to bill see the pricing type at item level. Change it to 'G' or as required.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the prompt response.

As you advised i have allready done the assignment within ZSOR for ZSLF & ZSF2.

Next thing i have mentioned ZSOR have pricing procedure indicator as "S". but in invoice ZSF2 its standard as "A".

SAP standard behaviour is what ever pricing procedure is there in sales order will be copied the same into invoice.

Coming to your point if i change the pricing procedure in ZSF2 as "S" then i have many sales order for other scnerio's, then each time i should change the ZSF2 to accordly.... correct me if am wrong.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me how many sales document type you have assigned to ZSF2 billing type???????

Well if you are using pricing type 'G'. In that case system redetermines the condition types (considering that there are some changes in qty during delivery or changes in pricing reords) as below:

1. Taxes

2. Rebate condition

3. Condition type with condition category 'L'

4. Intercompany condition

5. Cash discount

6. Cost condition

If there are changes in these conditions, then its system behabior. If you don't want any change in prices then use pricing type 'D'.

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi on Nov 10, 2008 10:01 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you have copied the standard, just check in copy control VTFL where for your item category, there is a field "Pricing type". Check whether "B" is maintained there. It should have been other than "B"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lamipathi,

Thanks for the prompt responce.

I have checked the copy control its the pricing type "G" its allready there........since i have copied the standard doc types.

Kinldy suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahadev,

I am not getting your this sentence please clear this for me.

u201CNext thing i have mentioned ZSOR have pricing procedure indicator as "S". but in invoice ZSF2 its standard as "A".u201D

If you are saying that you have created new document pricing procedure or changed document pricing procedure from A(Standard) to S.

Then you have to maintain the pricing procedure determination with sales area, document pricing procedure (S), customer pricing procedure.

Maintain the same document pricing procedure in billing document also.

Then go the copy control of the billing document from delivery.

Over there maintain the pricing type D.

Then try this it will work.

Regards

Raj.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dora sahadev

As you have copied the sales document, delivery document and billing documents . so go to VOV8 and and select the ZSOR document type and change the delivery document and billing documents to ZSLF and ZSF2.Now create the sales order and do delivery and billing ZSOR->ZSLF->ZSF2.

Also check in the SPRO->SHIPPING FUNCTIONS->PRICING procedure determination check if any other pricing procedure has been assigned to your sales area at delivery level .If it has been assigned there then when you create delivery , system will pick up the other pricing procedure which has been assigned for shipping functionality.and that will be getting copied to the billing also . But if it is not assigned then check in VOV8 only and change delivery and billing document types

Regards

Srinath