cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showgenerallinksview in open enrollment iview of Benefits ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In planselection iview of open enrollment in Benefits. There is a link ShowGenerallinksview . Can any one let me know how to change the link name to ShowGenrallinks. Looks like its not done from layout of view.

Appreciate your help.

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

James,

Try to use the Self Service Administrator Role and modify the name using the FPM Application for Benefits...if it does not work there also...change the name using Personalization....by going to Content Admin.-> Preview the iview and then press CTRL+Right Click on it and you will have an option to change it there...

Hope it helps

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open enrollment, when I triedto preview. it gave me

below error

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: No correct adjustment reason specified.

Can you please be little detail in your first solution with Self service admin role

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error you are facing "No correct Adjustment reason specified" ia quite a common error .....search on it and you will find a solution....for the Self Service Admin. role you need to download the sca file for it and deply it to the portal....and then assign the role to the user and then try to make the change using it .......also refer to the following post :

Regards,

Shikhil