cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header text print in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program & script sucessfully run in Development & Qulity sever .But not run sucessfully on Production server.

Also same Program & script run sucessfully for old PO on Prodction server. But recent Two month PO it isn't working.

Although that PO have header text, it isn,t display in print.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the problem could some missing transports in productions. Log in to production client and check text object and text id name of header text is similary to development and QA system. If it is not same, then we can conclude some transport done by functional team did not move to production.

Also, make sure to use FM -> READ_TEXT to get header text.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I log in to production client and check text object and text id name of header text is similary to development and QA system. It is same.

By using FM -> READ_TEXT I get whatever I want in header text in Prodction client.

INCLUDE &T166A-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166A-TDOBJECT& ID &T166A-TDID& LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS&

Above coding used in script. By same code i get header text for Old PO, But recently New PO i am not getting header Text on Production client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check &T166K-TXNAM& in script debug. It might be empty in new PO.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got solution.

Tanx for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

compare the entries in tables T166K and T166A in the quality and production server.I guess there must be some entry missing in the production server for the particular document type.

Rewards if it works!

cheers

Lalit